My name is Jeroen, I'm a student doing a programming course. I am interested in everything technology related. Including Linux.
I am an advocate of open source software. Because of this I have been using Linux as my primary desktop for about 4 years now. I have been everywhere in the Linux world, all from Ubuntu to Arch Linux and from Arch Linux to Linux From Scratch. Currently I have been settled on elementary OS (an Ubuntu based distribution) because of it's simplicity (programmers like simple things too :P)
Top network posts
- 8 How can I theme Firefox to suit elementary?
- 7 How can I crop images?
- 6 How to check if a woocommerce product has any category assigned to it?
- 5 Elementary Tweaks - How can I Toggle "Prefer Dark Theme" via Terminal?
- 5 Desktop displayed as a window
- 5 Is is possible to crop an image after uploading
- View more network posts →