I’m a self-proclaimed Pythonista that enjoys using and creating software that can be called objectively good (or as close to it as possible). I believe good practices and attention to detail are very important in general and especially crucial in IT. I like tasks that are out of my comfort zone and the knowledge that comes with them. I think humility and open-mindedness are two of the most important qualities a person can have. My antiheroes are Bender Rodríguez and David Brent.
Top network posts
- 12 Non clickable object that looks like button in Bootstrap 3
- 7 Django Rest Framework custom schema for view in viewset
- 6 Don't create new version if nothing has changed in Django-reversion
- 6 Rendering multiple lists in jQuery UI Autocomplete
- 5 Removing cached files after a pytest run
- View more network posts →