My operating system of choice is Ubuntu, though I also dual-boot Windows. By profession, I am a software developer and I work with C++, Python, and (more recently) Go. I enjoy tinkering with different things like motion tracking in Blender, creating an Android app for time-lapse photography, or writing Linux kernel modules.
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 22 '15 at 20:01
- Stack Overflow 64.4k 64.4k 6767 gold badges243243 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 30.9k 30.9k 4040 gold badges168168 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Stack Apps 22.7k 22.7k 1111 gold badges5757 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 21.1k 21.1k 22 gold badges8484 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 992 How to get the home directory in Python?
- 463 How to force a line break in a long word in a DIV?
- 402 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 277 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 268 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 263 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 205 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 22 '15