C/C++ on embedded systems. QNX, Linux.
As a hobby:
Different programming languages including Common Lisp.
Top network posts
- 214 Sublime as default editor
- 49 Ball to Ball Collision - Detection and Handling
- 48 What is the Zipper data structure and should I be using it?
- 13 Is it possible to have an alias for the function name in Lisp?
- 10 Uniform random (Monte-Carlo) distribution on unit sphere
- 8 What's in your .emacs?
- 7 What is the point of pointer types in C++?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.